At Stonehenge Glazing we are proud to offer the Kommerling PVCu casement window system.
Through experience and knowledge of available products we wanted to offer a PVCu window that we would be proud to install in our own homes … and we have!!!
We also wanted to offer a versatile system so that we can offer our customers a range of styles, colours and furniture options to be suit their homes.
• “A” rated casement windows
• 28mm double glazing
• Full shootbolt locking as standard
• Ovolo or Chamfered sash designs.
• Internally glazed
Choice of low line grey or black gaskets and weatherseals, provide lasting performance and slimmer sightlines. The five chambered system is more energy efficient than the three chambered designs which many of our competitors use. The full depth, central eurogroove helps make the windows and doors more secure whilst steel reinforcement is used where needed, to add additional structural strength. The Single leg glazing bead is highly secure and easy to install on site.
PVCu vertical sliding windows are the perfect replacement window for period properties. The traditional proportions of the classic sash sliding window replicated in modern PVCu, modern draught proofing, security and double glazing.
Traditional design details and sight-lines of a timber box sash window, with all the benefits of uPVC, make this system the ideal replacement sash window whilst being able to maintain the integrity of a building’s architecture.
Available white (smooth) and woodgrain finishes:- Rosewood, Oak, White Ash and Cream
• Sash locks – For additional security
• Sash lifts and rings – To operate the sliding mechanism of the sash regardless of positioned height
• Sashes can be tilted inwards to gain access to clean the external glass face from inside the property.
• Travel restrictors limit the distance sash is able to move, benefiting safety and security
• Spring balances are able to provide mechanical assistance for sashes up to 50kg in weight
Would you like us to call you? If so, simply provide us with a name, number and a time preference below. Feel free to also leave a brief decription of your enquiry if you wish. We will endeavour to call you back ASAP.